Montag, 15. Juni 2009

''You can see Russia from Alaska''

Hey mates,
I just got back from playing tennis and I again hurt my back...it hurts sooo badly...anyways, I wanna share something about Sarah ''The Hockeymom'' Palin with you guys. I ellaborated a little bit on her appearance on www.youtube.com and talked to an American citizen about her reputation in the ''land of the free and the home of the brave''. Not that I didn't already know but Palin is very very unpopular in the States. She is considered as dumb by many American citizens. They do not think that she is/was the right person for the job of the Vice President of the most powerful and only remaining super - power in the world! People actually feared the fact that she could have become President one day because John McCain, no offense, is not a spring chicken anymore. A few weeks before the elections actor Matt Damon said in an interview that ''she would have the nuclear codes''. Right, opinions of actors towards politics can be seen in various ways, but nevertheless he representatively spoke for the majority of the Americans. His opinion is reflected and confirmed in the pole - numbers. Another indicator for Miss ''You can see Russia from Alaska'' 's bad reputation is that most of the search results on youtube when searching for ''Sarah Palin'' were either parodies or comedians and showmasters making fun of her. She is actually one main reason why John McCain and the Republicans lost the elections.

Post your opinion on Sarah Palin and let me know what you think about her.

Check out the following link to see Matt Damon roasting Sarah Palin:

...nope, I'm sorry folks but I cannot give you the link for this vid because youtube is down for maintenance at the moment...actually the first time I am told :D...well, just type in ''Matt Damon Sarah Palin'' and you will find the video :)

Have a good night,
Sebastian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen